Jagenberg is a common paper and converting machine in the manufacturing industry. And you might have one that needs new cutting blades. That’s where we come in.
Valley Grinding is a specialist in the manufacture and service of cutting knives for top slitter blades, bottom slitter blades and sheeter knives for Jagenberg equipment. With our high quality sharpening and regrinding services, you’ll get the best cut quality and precision for your specific industrial cutting application.
With more than 85 employees, 30 years of extensive field experience and state-of-the-art grinding equipment, blade sharpening is our core business. With this depth of knowledge and insight, we can focus on helping you troubleshoot your knives and find solutions for your new and innovative initiatives.
In addition to the highest precision cutting, we can help you reduce costs and downtime with:
- Training and on-site consulting services
- Cross-country pickup and delivery
- FastTrack service
- Hundreds of OEM blades in stock
- Fully integrated ERP inventory management
- Slitter management and hassle-free auto-replacement programs
- AUTO CAD, 3D modeling and a dedicated quality control department that uses Micro-Vu technology for precision inspection to ensure our quality guarantee
- Surface finish RA and hardness testing
- Flexible corporate billing options
- Global service partnerships
- Optional expedited shipping
We provide D2, 52100, carbide, powdered metal and inlay certified tool steel for high-speed paper converting machines, including:
- Sheeter knives
- Multi-groove knives
- Single or double cutting edge blades
- Carbide tipped blades
Take a look at our service programs
and contact us
to find out how we can help you with your Jagenberg equipment.